Friday, September 14, 2012

Weere in Bahstan!

The Freedom Trail

Tea Parties

Baked beans

Clam Chowder

AND NOW..

Brandon and Megan!!

Two weeks ago we arrived in Boston- Brandon is living in Cambridge and has started a post baccalaureate premedical program and I am in the process of looking for a full time job after finishing my MBA program at the University of Kansas this past May. I am living in South Boston (or "Southie" as I am learning to call it) with my friend Beth in a pretty awesome condo and have been soaking up all that is Boston before I start working full time and while the weather is sunny and warm! ( I hear the winters get a bit cold?)

I am a big fan of letting photos tell the story so let me catch you up on the events of the past few weeks!

My new room and Tessie (roomie #2!)

My street in Southie
Brandon outside his apartment building in Cambridge 

Park Street Church across from Boston Common

Hours spent in IKEA on multiple occasions. 

Gazebo by the bay
Perfect Sunny Days

Copley Square

Farmers Market in Copley Square- Farmers markets can be found all over the city on different days of the week!

 More farmer's market finds
 All the market booths
The official finish line for THEE Boston Marathon!

Brandon and I outside of his science building

Two weeks in and LOTS more adventures to come! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment