Wednesday, June 12, 2013

California Trip: by my iPhone

A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to take a trip back to California in order to visit both my family in Sacramento and Brandon's friends' wedding up in Lake Tahoe. We were only able to stay a couple of days but we packed them full of family, friends and activities that allowed us to see the most amount of people in the allotted time we had!

It was so great to see my mom, aunts, uncles, cousins as well as the few friends that happen to be living in the area. Tahoe was absolutely beautiful and the perfect setting for a wedding destination weekend. The weather couldn't have been anymore perfect: in the 70's, clear blue skies, and zero humidity (I heard we missed quite a sweltering weekend here in Boston!). We hiked, laid by the pool (me), golfed (Brandon) and caught up with so many of B's college friends. You know you have a great guy when he has a pack of pretty awesome friends :)

So here's a little bit of the weekend as seen through the lens of my iPhone!





<3 Meg

4 comments:

  1. I was so insanely jealous of the gorgeous photos you were posting! Also, you are one HELL of a hottie Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! it looked like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so jealous of this trip! it looks awesome!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had such a wonderful time, you look gorgeous! Thank you again for stopping by my blog xo

    ReplyDelete