Monday, June 24, 2013

Tablerockin'


Every summer since we began dating two years ago, Brandon has brought me along to go to Tablerock lake with him and his family. Each year brought family boating adventures, cliff jumping, and an endless supply of wake boarding tricks by the Cusick boys. Being out on the lake is one of Brandon's all time favorite activities and from day one I was hooked too. For me its the perfect combination of relaxation and adventure: the ultimate vacation. There is something about being on the water that brings family and friends together, and somehow everyone has a permanent smile plastered on their face and all the little things that aggravate you most days melt away and instead laughter is what remains.

Tablerock Lake trip 2013: you, my dear friend, are one for the books!
























OH and can I just say I have one studly fiance? Look at that superman. YEP its a beautiful thing.

Meg

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle | Living in Color.
    $50 Shabby Apple Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete