Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Dragon Boat Festival

Saturday Brandon and I headed over to the Charles River to see Cara, a good friend of mine in action at the Dragon Boat Race Festival. What a great event! The day was absolutely gorgeous (long anticipated- we have had A LOT of rain) and it was the perfect chance to get outside and soak up the sun.




State Street Dragon Boat Team
Cara you win!
Cuties! Cara and Mike


After the race we took a leisurely stroll through Harvard Yard and I pretended to be a student... fooling everyone I'm sure! The Yard is one of my favorite places in Cambridge, the old brick buildings, the sun rays speckling the grass as it peers around the big shady trees- it just has such a distinguished feel to it. You instantly feel pretty fancy just being in the Yard.




This Friday I am going back home sweet home for the weekend! Counting down the days, I cannot wait!!!

<3 Meg

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress - so pretty! Welcome to the Boston Bloggers group Meg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Boston Blogger group! :)

    Lauren @ muchadoaboutsomethin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWWHHHYYY are you so freaking tan?!? Honestly Meg, you make me feel pail freaking states away! But you, as always, look darling and took wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete